A119+GPS giving wrong time

ty04

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Viofo A129 Pro Duo + A119 + BlackVue DR750S-2CH
I have an A119 with the GPS module loaded with the latest V1.1 firmware. The time is always off by an hour. Even when I correct it, it will revert back.

I suspect it's not accounting for daylight savings as it's one hour behind the actual time.

Is there a setting or fix I'm missing or is there going to be a firmware fix?

Thanks.

So what is the correct gmt for New York city?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Great. I had -5 in mine and changed it to -6 to correct. Thanks

New York is -5 time zone yeah?

for summer time it's +1 so you would set it to -4
Question for you... Regarding the A119 plus GPS Is it normal for that GPS not to show a map even when I use Registrator Viewer? It only show speed and coordinates which I don't understand. But ur SG, GPS does show a map.

Question for you... Regarding the A119 plus GPS Is it normal for that GPS not to show a map even when I use Registrator Viewer? It only show speed and coordinates which I don't understand. But ur SG, GPS does show a map.

yes it's the expected result as there is no support for the A119 in Registrator Viewer, unfortunately the developer of the software was killed in an accident last year so a lot of the more recently released cameras don't work

yes it's the expected result as there is no support for the A119 in Registrator Viewer, unfortunately the developer of the software was killed in an accident last year so a lot of the more recently released cameras don't work
Thanks for the reply.

I just changed mine to -6 for New York and it gave me the correct time

I just changed mine to -6 for New York and it gave me the correct time

shouldn't it be set to -4 I'm in Toronto so NY is the same and -4 works great

I originally had -5 and based upon this thread changed it to -4 and the time was 2 hours off. Moved it to -6 and time us correct. Not sure why.

I originally had -5 and based upon this thread changed it to -4 and the time was 2 hours off. Moved it to -6 and time us correct. Not sure why.

That's really weird maybe someone that is located in NY or Ontario can let you know what setting that they set it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S A119 0
DarkEnergy A119 16
Back