A119V2 PARKING QUESTION

DorDash

Reaction score
Country
Israel
Hello dear friends, I'm new to this site

I have A119 V2, looks very good.
Is there an option to make the dash-cam to record in parking mode while it connects to the fuse box, but:

1. No use of vico-plus or something else like this
2. only the G-sensor to work (for example, when a car hits my car while parking. No when a car moves around, means no use of motion sensor)
3. Without making the car battery to drain!!! very important...

Please help, because buying Vico device (or any like devices) costs more moeny, and I have 3 cars, therefore buying 3 devices in addistion to the dash-cams will make all this issue much expensive...
Thankd :)

Is there an option to make the dash-cam to record in parking mode while it connects to the fuse box, but:

1. No use of vico-plus or something else like this
2. only the G-sensor to work (for example, when a car hits my car while parking. No when a car moves around, means no use of motion sensor)
3. Without making the car battery to drain!!! very important...
there is - get a power bank and power up your camera from a power bank during parking, you can charge a power bank during driving or at home over night.
if you use 128gb SD card you don't even have to use the "Parking Mode", just keep recording.
I have just 1 car, so I have it all in 1 place. :)

IMG_0459a.JPG

Hi, First of all, thank you for your quick reply! :)

I have only 32GB (~3 hours of recordings), because most of the time I drive "In-city", therefore usually my driving is no more than one-two hours.
And as for the parking mode: buying a big power bank is not that cheap...
So I thought, maybe I'll take the car to the garage and probably they have a simple battery discharge prevention device or a simple such kit.
But I'm not sure what will be the quality of that kind of stuff they have, and I'm not an expert. So should I "trust" my garage by puting (probably) a cheap and simple wiring kit, that takes off on 12.4V, or should I buy a known kit, such as VicoVation-Power PLUS, even if it costs pretty much a lot?
I really don't know... If I had only one car, I'd probably buy the vicovation, however I want to put dash-cams in 3 cars (2 are mine and the third one is my brother's car)...

Please help me :confused:

:)
I never intended to mess with my car's battery and never considered to hardwire the cameras to a fuse panel so I use my cameras the way I planned before I got my first camera.
do a search on a forum and you'll find the answers to almost all your questions. good luck! :)

The powerbank is not the best option for me, because I need to keep charging it. I'm looking for somthing with less caring and remembering, you know...

Could not find in the forums answers if the cheap and simple cutof-voltage that my garage have will do the same work as the vico, not sure if the quality is the same...

The powerbank is not the best option for me, because I need to keep charging it.
you can charge it while you drive, as I do. and you can take it with you to your 2nd car. or a 3rd one. :)

Back