A129 Duo No Longer Recording in Parking Mode

unrecognized88

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello all - I haven't been on here in almost 3 years since installing my A129 Duo (hardwired with the kit) in my car and my wife's car. Running into an issue, so here I am.

The unit in my car is still running strong, I believe. I haven't noticed any issues and, to be honest, I don't check the videos often. The only time that I have the camera on is when I am driving to/from work and parked in the building's garage which is approximately 40-45 hours per week. When at home, the cams are disconnected since we both park in our house garage.

Her car is a hybrid - 2014 Lexus ES300h. I made sure that the auxiliary 12V AGM battery in the trunk is fully charged by connecting it to a NOCO battery charger. It's driven to work once a week and we use it as the weekend car to run errands. I recently noticed that this A129 is not recording for more than 2 hours while in parking mode. It used to be able to go about 50 hours (with the rear camera disconnected) when she was working from home and we had the car reverse-parked in our apartment garage.

Both cams are using the Sandisk 256GB High Endurance SD cards and, if I remember correctly, are both on 1.9 firmware. Both cards also gets a memory wipe every 30 days.

Before I start tearing into the car, any ideas what could be the issue?

Hello all - I haven't been on here in almost 3 years since installing my A129 Duo (hardwired with the kit) in my car and my wife's car. Running into an issue, so here I am.

The unit in my car is still running strong, I believe. I haven't noticed any issues and, to be honest, I don't check the videos often. The only time that I have the camera on is when I am driving to/from work and parked in the building's garage which is approximately 40-45 hours per week. When at home, the cams are disconnected since we both park in our house garage.

Her car is a hybrid - 2014 Lexus ES300h. I made sure that the auxiliary 12V AGM battery in the trunk is fully charged by connecting it to a NOCO battery charger. It's driven to work once a week and we use it as the weekend car to run errands. I recently noticed that this A129 is not recording for more than 2 hours while in parking mode. It used to be able to go about 50 hours (with the rear camera disconnected) when she was working from home and we had the car reverse-parked in our apartment garage.

Both cams are using the Sandisk 256GB High Endurance SD cards and, if I remember correctly, are both on 1.9 firmware. Both cards also gets a memory wipe every 30 days.

Before I start tearing into the car, any ideas what could be the issue?
Did you fixed your problem?

Back