A139 Pro SD Card?

You don't have the right information. The camera supports the H.265 codec. I've tried and gone back again. The space saving is not great - about 10% and there may be a playback compatibility issue when handing it over to the police.

Hidden feature alert! Something I had missed before is the option to adjust the codec the camera uses to build the files. By default the camera uses h.264, but if you stop recording and then hold the mic button for 2 seconds until it beeps it switches the camera to using h.265. The main benefit you will see with h.265 are smaller file sizes for the same quality video.
===============
I just want 48 hours of footage.... Is that too much to ask because my crap cheap $50 camera does it in my other car. 10% for 265 is going to bump my 15 hours to around 16.5 hours. Yawn I'll start contacting Amazon because they sometimes accept refunds beyond 30 days.
I'll buy 2x 2.7K Starvis 2 cameras. YouTube reviews show near similar 4K quality. But at least I'll double recording time. 512 GB for single channel should give a good 30+ hours. Maybe drop bitrate more. Get that nice 48 hours.
I don't drive every day so having footage for 2 days is a must. I have sentry but I like the idea of better quality and different angles too.

Back