A139 Pro Stopped Recording Suddenly

Bought the A139Pro a few weeks ago with a Samsung Pro Plus 512 GB SD card. The camera worked fine, but after a few days the files suddenly became unreadable. Reformatting in the camera did not work, so done it in the PC, strangely enough the card is now formatted as exFat. Also gave the camera a firmware update and in the meantime the camera works as it should again. Maybe a solution for the A139Pro problems?

Quote myself with an update: I dumpted the Samsung 512 Gig card en installed a SanDisk High Endurance Monitoring miniSDXC-kaart 256 GB Class 10, UHS-I, UHS-Class 3, v30.
For now, the camera works as expected. The 512Gb card seems unreliable with the A139Pro.

Quote myself with an update: I dumpted the Samsung 512 Gig card en installed a SanDisk High Endurance Monitoring miniSDXC-kaart 256 GB Class 10, UHS-I, UHS-Class 3, v30.
For now, the camera works as expected. The 512Gb card seems unreliable with the A139Pro.
The SanDisk High Endurance cards are not recommended for the A139 Pro. Perhaps you meant the Max Endurance?

Back