A229 Pro - any issues with Parking mode if hardwired to battery pack?

I have received the unit and paired (hardwired) it with an IROAD POWERPACK PRO12(12000mA). It works fine and parking mode is set to record on motion and is picking up all movement and 30 sec before. The battery is giving me over 24 hours recording time (claimed 48 hours but haven't let it run that long between charging). It is performing as claimed and I am glad parking mode works as this is why I bought the unit.
Hi. I'm about to order this one. Are you still happy with it?

Hello

I have installed a Viofo A229 Pro with a Blackvue B-130X but the dashcam does not switch to parking mode and keep being in drinving mode. Do you have some advice ?
Thanks for your help

Hello

I have installed a Viofo A229 Pro with a Blackvue B-130X but the dashcam does not switch to parking mode and keep being in drinving mode. Do you have some advice ?
Thanks for your help
Double check the wiring. Viofo hardwire kits use the red wire for the battery wire and yellow for accessory. I believe Blackvue uses yellow as the battery wire and red as the accessory wire.

Hello

Thanks for your help
There is a setting in the A229 Pro that lets you choose between having the car go on parking mode after 90 seconds or instantly after the engine is off. It is defaulted to after 90 seconds.

Hi. I'm about to order this one. Are you still happy with it?
Hi the unit is good. The night time capture and parking mode is why I bought it and both those things are great. It did freeze once a month ago but hard reset fixed that. Overall a good unit

Hello

Thanks for your help
As I understand it, the BlackVue B-130X is something like a power bank...

1. Check in the menu whether parking mode is enabled or not.
2. There should be no movement in the field of view of the lens for at least 5 minutes. Sometimes it takes a little longer.

Hello Everyone, many thanks for your feedbacks and advices.

First, I've updated the firmware and check the cable management. Then, I set the parking mode to begin right after switching off the engine. Seems to work. Many thanks again !

Back