A800 Parking surveillance, GPS and ADAS not working

I'm pretty sure I got the right fuses as my previous BlackVue setup using the same set of fuse are working properly.
I just swapped out the BlackVue hardwire kit with 70mai ones.

For the GPS, I'll try to verify if it's the windshield causing problem by running the dashcam outside the car. Thanks for the tips!
Does your parking mode work now? If it does now, is there anywhere else to get this kit besides aliexpress where I can get it faster?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Does your parking mode work now? If it does now, is there anywhere else to get this kit besides aliexpress where I can get it faster?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
i'm using the official hardwire kit, and no i still couldnt get it to work.
anyway i'll ignore this parking mode issue now, knowing that it relies only on G-sensor, doesnt support motion sensing and doesnt do buffering of videos before the impact, it's pretty useless as you'll only record the aftermath, and not the whole incident.
planning to get a battery pack to run it continuously.

anyway i'll ignore this parking mode issue now, knowing that it relies only on G-sensor, doesnt support motion sensing and doesnt do buffering of videos before the impact, it's pretty useless as you'll only record the aftermath, and not the whole incident.
Thanks. I was about to go out and buy the branded hardwire kit, but it still doesn't work. It used to work for me on the kit i use now. I didn't like the 70Mai kit is because it doesn't have the option for a higher voltage cutoff. This is the kit i'm using now https://www.amazon.com/gp/B0787LD92N.

Most China dashcams are "impact then record" parking mode or timelapse parking mode.

Still can't beat Korean dashcams for their parking mode.

Most China dashcams are "impact then record" parking mode or timelapse parking mode.

Still can't beat Korean dashcams for their parking mode.
yup... timelapse is still better than impact then record.. didnt expect the A800 to offer only G-sensor trigger and nothing else.

further update :
swapped out the samsung evo+ 128gb for a samsung select 512gb (which is supposed to be the same as samsung evo plus), and the parking mode records properly now.

further update :
swapped out the samsung evo+ 128gb for a samsung select 512gb (which is supposed to be the same as samsung evo plus), and the parking mode records properly now.

Samsung Evo+ is an older gen microSD card with 80MB/s read and 20MB/s write speed.

Samsung Evo Plus (Evo Select) is newer with 100MB/s read & 90MB/s write speed for 128GB and above cards.

further update :
That’s interesting. I’m sure I had read somewhere that the A800 would take a 256gb maximum but needed a 128gb maximum for the parking mode to work.
I’m sure I didn’t imagine reading that somewhere but don’t take it as gospel.

If a 512gb card works thats brill!

That’s interesting. I’m sure I had read somewhere that the A800 would take a 256gb maximum but needed a 128gb maximum for the parking mode to work.
I’m sure I didn’t imagine reading that somewhere but don’t take it as gospel.

If a 512gb card works thats brill!
will need more time to tell if other issue will arise because of the 512gb..

Back