A800S custom firmware?

ADAS There is a human voice. but I don't want the human voice. I just want it to be a warning sound. How can I do this from system files.

Hi!

I have been using the firm 1.0.13ww-nopasaran-2022.07.05_LOGO_DATE_FREE_v2 since August

It is quite stable and has never crashed.

Do you know if this firmware (or any other firmware) allows the front and rear cameras to keep recording in parking mode?

The stock version when entering parking mode only records through the front camera. So a year ago I had to jumper the parking cable to the battery one and the car is recording 24 hours as if it were moving.

I don't like this because the camera is always recording at maximum resolution for 24 hours and it gets hot. And also, the 256GB card that it uses has capacity for about 12 hours of recording. But it is the only way I have found to keep recording both cameras when the car is parked.

Thanks!

Hi!

I have been using the firm 1.0.13ww-nopasaran-2022.07.05_LOGO_DATE_FREE_v2 since August

It is quite stable and has never crashed.

Do you know if this firmware (or any other firmware) allows the front and rear cameras to keep recording in parking mode?

The stock version when entering parking mode only records through the front camera. So a year ago I had to jumper the parking cable to the battery one and the car is recording 24 hours as if it were moving.

I don't like this because the camera is always recording at maximum resolution for 24 hours and it gets hot. And also, the 256GB card that it uses has capacity for about 12 hours of recording. But it is the only way I have found to keep recording both cameras when the car is parked.

Thanks!
What I have done is to put a pendulum switch on the yellow ACC cable, so when I want to record always in parking I activate the switch, when I want to record only time lapse with the front camera or to work normally I deactivate the switch.

There are several improvements that could be made to this camera and it would make a great dashcam.
One of them would be the one you mention that would be serious with the two cameras in time lapse.
Another would be to make use of the accelerometer in parking mode in case someone hits your car while parked next to you.
Another would be that the wifi module could be configured as a client not as an access point, so we could connect the camera to a router, an internet access of the car itself or even a cell phone and be able to remotely view the cameras from the app.
And finally that would make notifications by the app, by telegram or email of the events that happen.
With this we would have a super dashcam, the pity is that this camera technically could do it. You just have to modify the software.

Maybe I didn't explain it well.

I always want to record with both cameras: when I'm driving with high resolution. And when it is parked, with low resolution or in time lapse mode.

The stock firmware, when camera enters into parking mode, disables the rear camera.

My solution has been to connect the parking mode cable (+Acc) to the battery cable (+Bat). So it never goes into parking mode and thus records with both cameras. Dash thinks I'm driving 24/7 :)

What I'm looking for is some firmware version that, in parking mode, continues recording with both cameras so I put the electrical connections back as they should be: with the +Batt to the battery and the +Acc to the engine on signal so that the parking mode is detected again.

thank you!

Maybe I didn't explain it well.

I always want to record with both cameras: when I'm driving with high resolution. And when it is parked, with low resolution or in time lapse mode.

The stock firmware, when camera enters into parking mode, disables the rear camera.

My solution has been to connect the parking mode cable (+Acc) to the battery cable (+Bat). So it never goes into parking mode and thus records with both cameras. Dash thinks I'm driving 24/7 :)

What I'm looking for is some firmware version that, in parking mode, continues recording with both cameras so I put the electrical connections back as they should be: with the +Batt to the battery and the +Acc to the engine on signal so that the parking mode is detected again.

thank you!
I think firmware 10 or 11 did it and then they changed it because recording with both front and rear cameras in time lapse also made the camera warm up. try those firmwares.

There is such a firmware, on the 4pda forum, user h45242 made it. Here is the list of changes:
system:
+ftp enabled
+telnet enabled

DVR:
+seat reservation for Normal increased from 58% to 75%
+Event seat reservation reduced from 22% to 11%
+Parking space reservation reduced from 13% to 7%
+bitrate 30Mb/s increased to 35Mb/s

@lisabon_Q3 , do you have a modified firmware which was shared by this person on 4pda?

seems that he did a custom firmware based on 1.0.10ww which can increase normal seat reservation to either 90% and 98%, which is useful if I need to go for long distance journey.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-15 233315.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-15 233315.png
    30 KB · Views: 10
Hello, everybody..

I'm fresh owner of A800S dashcam and I would like to use custom firmware, all the links I tried are not working, can please somebody post a working link with lasts version of custom firmware without 70mai logo?

Thank you in advance!

Hello, everybody..
I'm fresh owner of A800S dashcam and I would like to use custom firmware, all the links I tried are not working, can please somebody post a working link with lasts version of custom firmware without 70mai logo?
Thank you in advance!

Please, does anyone know if any custom firmware fix the issue below?

The A800S announce every time I came back to the car “there is a new parking surveillance video”, and when I open the gallery there will be 2 videos, 1 when I leave the car and another when I came back, unless I leave the car and came back with care.

Looks like the A800S does not have a delay after tou turnoff the car, so any shake after turning off the car will result on a “there is a new parking surveillance video” video/message.

So, to sumarize, when I turn off the ignition the camera announces “entering time lapse mode”, but the movement of close the door when leaving or returning to the car will trigger an “there is a new parking surveillance video”.

Any firmware fix it? Thank you.

Back