After 4 years my trusty mobius died RIP, looking for something better or similar performance

dashtalk

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Looking for a dashcam with night performance and awesome quality with a budget around ~$100-$200

I'd look at the A119S or A119 PRO. Don't be tempted by the mobius 2, unfortunately its not best suited to being a dashcam.

I'd look at the A119S or A119 PRO. Don't be tempted by the mobius 2, unfortunately its not best suited to being a dashcam.

IS the A119S or PRO the better one now?

A119S is proven to be a good performer both day and night. The A119 Pro has only just been released. It's a new sensor manufacturer for Viofo and Novatek, so the firmware will take a while to develop and get the best out of the components. Even then, A119S is likely to be better at night due to having larger, more light-sensitive pixels. The A119 Pro can deliver more detail in good light as it has more pixels.

A119S is proven to be a good performer both day and night. The A119 Pro has only just been released. It's a new sensor manufacturer for Viofo and Novatek, so the firmware will take a while to develop and get the best out of the components. Even then, A119S is likely to be better at night due to having larger, more light-sensitive pixels. The A119 Pro can deliver more detail in good light as it has more pixels.
I just bought my A119s as well lol

Thanks

Back