After flash CN firmware my cam just hang at red startup screen.

Fairuz

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Need help everyone!!

i Just purchased my xiaoyi dashcam Grey Chinese Version.

i flash my yi dashcam to V-0.08.013 as direction because cannot change the SN. but after update done and dashcam rebooted, the cam just hang at startup screen ( YI See Different).
already try to reboot and reset but nothing happen.

Pls Help Me!!

I already flashed to all CN firmware back and also US firmware but the result remain same. After i chg to FWCARC.bin, my cam yellow led lid and after finished goes to red startup screen and hang there.

Really need advise regarding this.
As i remember, the original FW is start with 2.xxx.xxx.025 i think..

How to flash to original FwW

Hello,

I ran into a similar problem. My Chinese Yi dash cam has a newer firmware V.1.03.025-CN and the engmode method didn't work. So I tried flashing an older Chinese firmware and got the Yi into a hang at the Yi startup screen. Flashing the latest Chinese firmware fixed the hang. Download at http://www.xiaoyi.com/dash/firmware/download/ .

Ok, finally i downloaded this software, now we need to find a way to install english software :/

Kamillimak could you send me the link to the correct firmware? Have the same problem but after copying the firmware into sdcard and turning the cam the welcome screen stays on

This is how it should look like, choose CA31 i the first box, and the 2nd option in the 2nd box, you should download FWCARC10 file, put it on your SD card and try to update the camera with this file. It worked for me but i still dont know how to change the cam to English soft.

Attachments

• sketch-1483910524163.png
    sketch-1483910524163.png
    174.5 KB · Views: 28
thanks for the tip
i got the same problem

i download the right file for me
CA21L and the yellwo light flashes and the dam screen still there
any idea ?

Back