Aggressive Honda driver in the rain

DaveLC2

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
DOD LS360W
Another one from last night. This guy was crazy! Later on this dude was going from the fast lane and then cutting all the way to the right in one sweep to pass a bunch of cars and then back over to the fast lane. Like it's dry out. People like this is the reason why I look over my left shoulder when making a right lane change too.

Clearly the kind of driver that is actually offended if he/she have to drive behind another car.

Allso bet the person have no clue about what to do if/when water overcome the thread on the tires and the car plane on water.

They drive me nuts! I've adjusted the angle & they're good for a bit & then they start up at higher speeds. It's super annoying. It's going to be my excuse to replace the car lol

Some people only have one mode of driving. Go as fast as possible, drive as close as possible, brake as late as possible.

The reason? It requires no thinking, just reflexes. It's the laziest type of driving there is. And it doesn't get them anywhere quicker.

Let him go, he'll learn an expensive lesson sooner or later: how much insurance rate rises depends on police report and if the report and witnesses said he was driving like an idiot, his rate would probably get much higher.

They drive me nuts! I've adjusted the angle & they're good for a bit & then they start up at higher speeds. It's super annoying. It's going to be my excuse to replace the car lol

I used to have the same problem with my wiper blades Dave. I eventually replaced them with a set of those floppy soft rubber type. No more dragging across the screen. :)

It's generally rained so little lately it's usually not on my mind. Those blades aren't event that old too.

Back