All buttons except power don't work anymore

kayfaz

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
As the title suggest, I've got the A118 camera. Was brilliant until now.

I tried updating the firmware, then this problem started.

Now when I try connecting to PC, I need to select 'mass storage' to be able to see it on PC and sort out the firmware, but the buttons won't work for me to select that....Kinda egg chicken situation here.

HELP PLEASE :)

Which firmware version is the most stable one to load?

I believe I loaded the latest one which caused this

Its not about stability, you need the correct firmware version to match your hardware version

Was brilliant until now.......

I tried updating the firmware....,
I do not understand. If everything worked, why are you updating the firmware? What is the reason for this update?

Its not about stability, you need the correct firmware version to match your hardware version
Sorry if this sounds dumb, but how do I know which hardware version do I have?

I do not understand. If everything worked, why are you updating the firmware? What is the reason for this update?
I was under the impression that there were bug fixes in the latest updates :s

You don't know, ask whoever you bought it from for the correct firmware, it is likely whatever version was on it when you got it

Not sure what help Amazon offer, installing the wrong firmware is a user error, provided you get a copy of the version you had though you should be able to sort things out

Kayfaz

Did you push the reset button, after the install?

The firmware you found on dashcamtalk website does not work for you a118

I had the same issue when using that firmware, it seems yours use new sensor , so ask your seller for the new firmware

If you cannot get it below is what I get from fox offer , try the new sensor one

https://www.sendspace.com/file/hjyrlm

Back