Almost gone in 6s recorded by INNOVV C3

It is only this 6s video recorded.

After accident, we called the police and checked with them, found this only 6s video, the SD card was full with locked files recorded before.

This is the lesson, if you have a long distance driving, the better set G-sensor to be off.

It is only this 6s video recorded.

After accident, we called the police and checked with them, found this only 6s video, the SD card was full with locked files recorded before.

This is the lesson, if you have a long distance driving, the better set G-sensor to be off.

Oh man.
That's a bummer.
Set G-sensor to low or off.
I have few that are sensitive at medium but most are okay at medium.

which one of you made the strange ooooa noise because whoever it was it sounds like he wasn't driving as you can hear the brakes applied at the very end of the vid well after that oooa noise !

Brought back memories of my lotus on ceramic brakes... in wet weather if you don't constantly dab the brakes on motorways to clear the water - you have no braking force what so ever if applied when wet.

You do have video of the impact right?

No other video of impact, that is 6s video is all.

Why there is no impact video the only reason is I made the power connection lost before hit.

From the video you can learn I was shotting when saw the hit.
Maybe I changed my body and touch the connection to cigarette lighter, I know it is lose there.

I think i just did not save last seconds on power loss, i just found out that c3 does that today :(

There was misunderstanding.

I do mean no last recording due to the power disconnected.

The cigarette lighter was losing connection.

No need for the impact, the 6 second footage is enuff to say where this is going after recording stop. :eek:

Never ever rely on other drivers on the road, other drivers on the road can not be trusted with your safty.

No need for the impact, the 6 second footage is enuff to say where this is going after recording stop. :eek:

Never ever rely on other drivers on the road, other drivers on the road can not be trusted with your safty.

Expect unexpected !

Expect unexpected !

I always assume the worst in other drivers.

I have a habit of doing things like going okay this driver is coming up fast he's probably going to cut me off.
or
this guy is riding his brakes down the hill I better make sure I leave more room.

Not a big fan of people who ride their brakes down the hill. Maybe because I am so used to downshifting. Even in an automatic I down shift or the the Subaru I pull the paddles.

I'm glad you are doing okay though.

I dont get that either ( riding brakes ) thats what the motor and gearbox is for, or the ratarder in a semi.

I might panic in a automatic, i have as little experience driving those as some Americans have driving a stick.

Back