another dumb question

Kristen

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi all
Apologies in advance, Im new to this. I wanted the hardwired dash cam for in case someone hits my car during parking. So do I have to change the shut-down timer setting or just "risk" that the footage will be captured by the sensor. Ive tested it like someone suggested by slapping windscreen or tap camera when car is parked. Even push/rocked the car and it doesn't seem to sense the movement. All other videos working fine - even 5mins prior to shut-down. Thanks in advance. Follow me for more dumb questions

No worries :)

We are here for you, your event files probably also are, even if they are not seen or hard to recognize on the phone, have a rummage around on the PC and i am sure you will find them.

I will try and make a recording of my DR model making a event recording later on, as i recall when a event go down there also is a big warning mark on the LCD screen.
It is not the same camera i have in shape but the hardware as i recall are much the same so APP / functions / behavior i would assume are much the same.

As a wise man once said, questions are only stupid if you ask the same question again and again expecting different answers.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M SG9663DC & SG9663DCPRO 4
C SG9663DC & SG9663DCPRO 0
Back