Any 4 Camera Setups

those setups looks very good, I have a Dodge Durango and i plan on putting the cams in the side rear windows, pointing them slightly forward, so i can catch the drivers door area and still capture the side of the vehicle, i plan on using the Mobius Wide Angle cam..

in the back of the truck, near the rear hatch is a Power Outlet, so i can tap into it for the 3 cams, 2 sides and 1 rear...

i already have a G1W in the front of the truck, but i am gonna send it back as i think the Mobius has a smaller foot print and also the Mobius is more discreet, i have that hardwired in the cigarette outlet...

The cameras in the rear windows of my extended cab truck are also facing slightly forward, so I agree with that approach. It just seems to work better than having them face directly sideways. Eventually, I think I may go with Mobius cameras with wide lenses on an extension cable as my lateral cams as they would be very discreet and reliable.

i figured i would be ordering the two Mobius cams this thursday, and doing the install on the weekend...

i figure i will use the PC to view the FOV of the cam, and look for the view that is afforded by cams to the sides...

i just have to position them, where my 2 little terrors ( children) won't try and mess with them...

i figured with the wide angle view, i should be able to capture a pretty good view of the entire side...

the only issue will be, as usual, concealing the wires...

I use a small portable LCD monitor to aim my Mobius cams in my vehicle. There's really no other way to accurately set them up and know what the cameras are seeing.

I use a small portable LCD monitor to aim my Mobius cams in my vehicle. There's really no other way to accurately set them up and know what the cameras are seeing.
what do you use to connect LCD to Mobius, i hace a small LCD that i use to setup my homes CCTV cams, but it doesn't have a HDMI input, uses RCA plugs..

Looks very interesting. How about posting some video showing the results from the cameras?
i have been gathering interesting footage with it recently, and plan on posting a video I have just been very busy with moving to a new house, also starting a new job next week. I finally got settled in my new ho use though so I hope to get back to dash cam stuff again. I have my blackvue 650 review coming soon.

i have been gathering interesting footage with it recently, and plan on posting a video I have just been very busy with moving to a new house, also starting a new job next week. I finally got settled in my new ho use though so I hope to get back to dash cam stuff again. I have my blackvue 650 review coming soon.

I know what you mean. I've had little time for these kinds of projects lately too.

Make sure you enable audio on all cameras so you can synchronize the videos.

Back