Any Feed back on HP Dash Cam - hewlett packard

Abbish

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dear Fellow Member,

Does any one has any experience with HP F270 rear view mirror dash cam or HP Dashcam f800g ?

HP is very big name just curious.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/B013UBU5BOThanks,

Abbish

Attachments

• Hp Rear View Mirror Dash CAM.png
    Hp Rear View Mirror Dash CAM.png
    367.8 KB · Views: 4
HP is a big name, but these are just licensed product, they don't make them or have anything to do with quality control

I have an older model, HP F200, nothing wrong with it, but there are many better choices at a lower cost. If you want the GPS feature, (which is of somewhat limited usage) get an Ausdom A261 at half the price.

I have an older model, HP F200, nothing wrong with it, but there are many better choices at a lower cost. If you want the GPS feature, (which is of somewhat limited usage) get an Ausdom A261 at half the price.

your model HP was made by a different factory to this one, not sure how they compare but they're similar in name only

Yes, have no idea which factory made it. It seems to be a bit more 'solid' than most of the other dash cams I have. No telling if that is due to the factory, or some involvement by HP?
No reason to suggest buying one of these......just a comment.
:)

yeah they all need to be judged at face value for what they offer, the factory that did your model does quite a few other 'brands' as well, build quality is generally quite good on the product they do

Back