Any hope for this GPS logger? Windshield replaced UGH

Damn Dirty Ape

Reaction score
Country
United States
I forgot to remove my cam and the logger before handing it over to the techs for windshield replacement. Putty-knifed it off - the cam is ok but the gps logger ..well..

Whoops ok I'll send a new one to help out. Please confirm your name address and email via a private message.

It was a flipped gps one - the tech gave it to me in a ziplock bag and said 'it just kind of came apart; maybe you can superglue it? sorry'. I'm thinking the dome part was pulled on first with the way the screws are pulled through. :(

some people just don't care, if it not yours, not supposed to be there from factory, who cares, just pull it off any way thought of first.

It's always nice to have a retarded monkey working on your car to replace a screen. I won't let that distract from the ever outstanding service and support given to us from Street Guardian. It's been a long long time since I've seen customer service the like of it.

I won't let that distract from the ever outstanding service and support given to us from Street Guardian. It's been a long long time since I've seen customer service the like of it.
don't think I have ever seen anything like it.

Back