Any user or owner of FineVu Pro FullHD?

wei803

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
As per topic, looking for some feedback from user/ owner of this FullHD cam.
finevuprofhd_zps813bd1be.jpg

- Is your unit full-english? (English app, manuals and voice?)
- Where you get your firmware update?
- Any issue so far?

Thanks in advance.

Hi, do you own Finevu Pro FullHD? if yes, able to share your comment on this product pls.

TQ

Hi,

Yes, I bought one directly from Korea installed and been using it for 2 months now. No complain so far with the camera. It uses lease power, generate less heat (compare to blackvue 400G). Love it more after getting it updated with English firmware, now it speaks english :p

The only minor complain is that the GPS is sometime slow to get connected. And the reflection captured is quite annoying at certain hour of the day, this could be highly due to the location I attached the cam and the angle I choose. Added the polarising filter recently, yet to compare it.

I would say a worthy purchase for this. Now looking for 32GB card. I wonder SDXC 64GB card would work...

Thanks for the fast replied...i'm torn between this and LUKAS lk-7900 ( i find it too bulky, but i do like the specs).

I'm wondering whether Pro FullHD which is 15fps (where as most of the DVR is at 30fps) is good enough for me.....
No gps is fine with me...how's the heat test? I do know Malaysia is equally HOT for the weather!

15fps is good enough for me, not filming high speed chase everyday. Having higher frame rates is always good. But that come with larger files to keep. I did considered LUKAS lk-7900, but FineVu design won my vote. LOL.

Have not done any scientific "test", I merely rest my hand on the unit after a long drive in noon (probably 1 hour) and it definitely felt cooler than the rest of the cam I've touched.

care to share where you got your english firmware from?

TQ

Can share the english firmware with me as well?

Thanks!

Been using this camera for the past 2 months. Overall the camera is great, gets the job done and has quite good video quality even at night. Biggest problem I faced was with the GPS receiver (FG-200) not working. As I bought the item online from Korea, the seller has exchanged one unit of the GPS receiver but it still did not work, there was no light on the GPS receiver unit.

Most probably the camera has some issues in powering up the GPS, QC kind of failed for the item, even though it arrived in a sealed box. Anyone has the same problem?

I'm from India and planning to buy CR-2000 Alpha or CR-2000 Omega

The only problem I'm facing is that all the sites are in Korean and could not find any site handling English.

As of now I'm considering above 2 models, apart from BlackVue DR750 and INavi QXD900 View Plus

Also how do I buy from Korea directly and get it shipped to India. Any one please help....

the iNavi would be more suitable for your climate than the Blackvue

Jokiin

Could you please help me on how do I buy iNavi directly from Korean site. I'm having difficulty bcos I can't understand Korean.

Thanks a lot Jokiin. This will definitely help me now.

Whether iNavi comes with English firmware or Korean ? If Korea then how to change it to English firmware.

Last edited:
The only problem I'm facing is that all the sites are in Korean and could not find any site handling English.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back