Anyone heard of 360 brand dash cam?

Wonder if anyone tried them before? Their price is quite reasonable.

it's an entry spec wifi Ambarella based product, it's built to suit the local market expectation, not aimed at the export market

Yes but the value is so tempting. Am tempting to ask my China supplier to get me one as he visits me monthly.

Chinese language is no problem to me. So i am able to read the menu. But just wondering if it's a reliable device.

they are probably reliable, they do big sales in the domestic market and have been out long enough that they should have addressed any deal breaker problems by now

I already asked him to buy me 2 units of Siao Yi which is approx USD55 only and comes with 32g SD card!!!

Wow. Thanks Jokiin for the info. Appreciate it.

not easy to buy real cards in China so you might want to run a test on those before relying too heavily on them
It's a branded one Scan disk. Anyway I told my supplier to test them in his car for a few days so that he can return them straight away if defective.

the most faked one they have
Really? Lol...they really fake all they like there huh?!! Wish me luck.

By the way, aside from 360 and xiaoyi, do you have any other local market China dash cam recommendations that is reliable in terms of quality?

there are more fake memory cards than there are real ones in the China market

they build things to a price, reliable quality is not in the design brief for the majority of these

Back