Anyone not using their 806 CPL filter?

dailydriver

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi all,

I'm looking for a CPL filter from your 806 cam. I've not an 805 and in my car, the reflection is horrible. So, if you've got a CPL filter that you're not using or needing, please drop me a note. I'll buy it from you. I'm in the USA, btw.

Thanks!

Yes, they're readily available as a separate item. That's how I got mine as my cameras didn't come with them.

Hi all,

I'm looking for a CPL filter from your 806 cam. I've not an 805 and in my car, the reflection is horrible. So, if you've got a CPL filter that you're not using or needing, please drop me a note. I'll buy it from you. I'm in the USA, btw.

Thanks!

Spytecinc has them (CPL Filter - For Mini 0806 Dash Camera) and with shipping will run you about $13.90 , they are located in USA and all the stuff i have ordered from them in the past , arrived in 4 days. If you have Amazon Prime, you can get it cheaper (no shipping) and arrive in probably 3 days.

Note: mini 0806 has a magnet in the cam so the filter ring "sticks" to the cam and you can turn it to properly align it. The mini 0805 has no magnet , so you would have to figure something out. I have to remove mine at night and replace for daytime

Last edited:
Qwesome! Thank you! My google-fu is poor, I did a search before asking and only ebay items from China came up. :) I'll take a look at the US source.

Note: mini 0806 has a magnet in the cam so the filter ring "sticks" to the cam and you can turn it to properly align it. The mini 0805 has no magnet from what i understand, so you would have to figure something out. I have to remove mine at night and replace for daytime
Blu-Tack will do the trick.

Back