Anyone using a Vezo 360 dash cam?

1428 days since backing...and counting...
ordered two, got one on 7/20. looks like it didnt move an inch for 11 days after they created the tracking number on july 4th. so they are mailing way past the may date they announced.
Departed Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item
NORTH LAS VEGAS, NV 89032
July 15, 2023, 1:32 am

Shipping Partner: OSM WORLDWIDE
Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
July 4, 2023, 10:06 pm

it did come in that infamous black bubble wrap that you can see on the go fund me picture when they said they were mailing the pkg.

vezoPkg.jpg

Reset the Vezo and managed to connect for a while. Screenshots from my phone of the app interface that I was able to grab while it was working.
Still can't get it to detect the SIM card, and after about five minutes, I couldn't connect/reconnect to the Vezo, either.

WHEN it works, you can go to Live View, and select Mode in the lower right (pic 3). You can choose front, rear, or dual view.
Selecting the Gallery icon then lets you choose what videos/images to view - those on the Vezo itself, Local, or the cloud.
The 4th screenshot shows the Vezo360 viewing options. Snapshot are stills you can take manually by touching a button on top of the Vezo. There's a button for each camera, front or rear.
"Loop" are the recordings made while you're driving. I have Vezo set to make 3 minute recordings. When the memory card gets filled, the oldest are overwritten first.
"Accident" are events that trigger the G-force detector. Those videos are segregated so they can't automatically be overwritten.

The only way I can get video and images off the Vezo right now is to remove the SD card, which leaves me open to camera theft. <Poof!> Evidence is gone with the camera. Not what I want.

Hope someone else finds this helpful or useful in some way. As I make more progress, I'll post additional material. And I'm open to any suggestions.

Have you heard of anyone else in the FB group getting their Vezo?
i tried to get into karl bundy's FB group for Vezo but looks like its defunct. we tried for about a week to use ours (i got one of the two i ordered) and it seemed like it might work but then stopped. Thanks for what you did post here, i'll try again. Yes, i was hoping folks would start getting theirs and help us figure out how to make it work. but hard to complain since most folks got nothing.

I'm in Utah and still have not received my Vezo 360 (Kickstarter backer), but I am glad that some of you are - that gives the rest of us hope! Anyone else in the western US recieved their camera yet and which month/year? Curious as to if people are still receiving them, or if the project has gone silent again... Thoughts? Help?

I admit, I'm still hoping it makes its way here. Although, as excited as I am about the getting it, I fear the reality is closer to the "one in a million chance" scene in "Dumb and Dumber" but I'm the one here getting excited with, "..So...you're saying there's a chance! YEA!"

I'm in Utah and still have not received my Vezo 360 (Kickstarter backer), but I am glad that some of you are - that gives the rest of us hope! Anyone else in the western US recieved their camera yet and which month/year? Curious as to if people are still receiving them, or if the project has gone silent again... Thoughts? Help?

I admit, I'm still hoping it makes its way here. Although, as excited as I am about the getting it, I fear the reality is closer to the "one in a million chance" scene in "Dumb and Dumber" but I'm the one here getting excited with, "..So...you're saying there's a chance! YEA!"
I'm fairly certain they're done. I was hopeful once I heard people were actually receiving theirs, but the only people receiving 1 ordered 2.

Back