Anyone using Anti Fog Strips in Housing?

Yep, using some cheap ones… no problem so far using it when Skydiving.
This weekend we had -20 °C at 13.000 ft and about 10 °C at GND with lots of humidity in the air.
Video:

Last edited:
Excellent that you! Ordered some cheap ones to see how they do, don't think I will be testing by doing and Sky Diving though :D

I've tried cheap ones under water, working great.

Skickat från min Nexus 5 via Tapatalk

i use cheap ones from aliexpress and ebay underwater all winter..no problem

I use cheap ones when i go snowboarding, with -12C and no problem at all... you can even reuse them if you leave them on him a stove after use :D

What's the best way to get them ready for re-using? Didn't get any instructions with my strips that turned up today.

Do they just need to dry out? Or do you need to put them in a warm place at a certain temperature?

Thanks

Yes.... I leave it for an hour or two over a radiator or warm place and use it the next day without any problem... 1 week on the mountain using the same 3 antifog straps and no fog on any footage....

Yes.... I leave it for an hour or two over a radiator or warm place and use it the next day without any problem... 1 week on the mountain using the same 3 antifog straps and no fog on any footage....

That's perfect thank you!

best solution i found is to put toothpaste on the inside of the case and then wipe it with a cloth after 1 mintue, no fog since then.

Well just came back from a week in Tenerife (which was amazing) but the eBay fog strips I used did nothing! After around 15 mins, which I'm guessing is when the camera gets warm the fog begins to form on the inside of the waterproof housing on the lens cover. I was even using 3 strips at a time.

I was using the strips while in the hotel pool, jet skiing and out on a boat. All activities ended up with fog inside the case.

Anyone have a link to the strips they are using which work for them?

These are what I used:

image.jpeg

Back