Anyone using Samsung Pro Endurace 128 Gb card?

Diamond Dog

Reaction score
Country
United States
I've been using Samsung Pro Endurace cards is my 900s systems (3 cars) for 2 years without issue

I upgraded one car to the 900X Plus. The YouTuber Radar Vortex says that he had problems with the Samsung Pro Endurace and they it reboots the camera at times.

Has anyone else experienced this? Those Blackvue cards still are super expensive.

I have no issue with Samsung Pro Endurance 128GB, I have not updated the firmware on the 900X Plus however.

I also had restarts and issues with a 256gb Sandisk endurance card. I just switched to an old 256gb Samsung Evo plus. So far all good.

Last edited:
Saw it in a forum maybe 3 years ago but I switched from samsung/SanDisk to the WD purple micro SD card. It's not "rated" as an endurance card but it supposed to handle it easy. I haven't had any issues with them and use them in 4 different dashcams from vantrue to blackvue

Saw it in a forum maybe 3 years ago but I switched from samsung/SanDisk to the WD purple micro SD card. It's not "rated" as an endurance card but it supposed to handle it easy. I haven't had any issues with them and use them in 4 different dashcams from vantrue to blackvue
We are sorry to inform you. :D

SanDisk is Western Digital's brand for flash memory products, including memory cards and readers, USB flash drives, and solid-state drives. The company was acquired by Western Digital in 2016.

Mine started formatting SD Card at startup after updating firmware to 1.003. I have been using WD Purple 256 with no issue previously. I tried different cards, including Blackvue ones, and still does formatting as long as the firmware version stays 1.003. I contacted Blackvue and asked for older version, they sent 1.000 in zip, reverted, and works fine. My 750X Plus does the same with the latest firmware, so I think it is in the new firmwares. I have reported to Blackvue, and they said they forwarded it to tech team.

Reactions: Mtz
Mine started formatting SD Card at startup after updating firmware to 1.003. I have been using WD Purple 256 with no issue previously. I tried different cards, including Blackvue ones, and still does formatting as long as the firmware version stays 1.003. I contacted Blackvue and asked for older version, they sent 1.000 in zip, reverted, and works fine. My 750X Plus does the same with the latest firmware, so I think it is in the new firmwares. I have reported to Blackvue, and they said they forwarded it to tech team.
Same situation here with Samsung Pro Endurance 128. Reformats on ignition.

Back