Apple AirTags.

Hmm, on a 2.6kg cat it definitely is too large to wear on the neck. Gotta wait for someone to come up with a slimmer but more robust cat collar maybe. Tracking isn't anything fantastic either. I have to be pretty near for the phone to pick up anything. Maybe my neighbours all have Android phones ...

photo_2021-06-29_16-40-57.jpg

Hmm, on a 2.6kg cat it definitely is too large to wear on the neck. Gotta wait for someone to come up with a slimmer but more robust cat collar maybe. Tracking isn't anything fantastic either. I have to be pretty near for the phone to pick up anything. Maybe my neighbours all have Android phones ...

View attachment 57247

Many people install the AirTags hanging down from the collar more like dog tags.

You're right though, they seem a bit large on a smaller cat.

airtags-on-cat.jpg

I think the first cat look a bit bossy, like it is thinking " if you want to know the time i got you" thinking its a watch around its neck.

Haha I don't think this cat can handle something dangling on her neck. It would have been gnawed and chewed at until something breaks. It would have been the preferred method, aesthetically speaking.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bungus Off Topic 6