Audis seem to be coming up on my radar quite a lot these days...

sludgeguts

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Mobius x3, G1W held as spare.
I get people saying "maybe they made a mistake, was in the wrong lane, don't know the area"

If I were in the wrong lane - I wouldn't barge on through like that.
I would have noticed the arrow in my lane points left - so I would go left & start looking to reroute.

Perhaps spend a bit less on the car to leave some cash for a satnav?

Its like the top gear Guys said,,, well Jeremy once said, the coks that use to drive BMW have now moved to Audi :D

And the ppl who couldent drive and therfor owned a Volvo is now driving a Peugeot.

Well there is quite a fjew Chevys i would like to own too, but cars like that are fjew and far between here in Euroville ;)

If i had the Means i would go for a south african made "truck" and it would cost me a lot more than a lambo or simmilar super car :eek: but i would be able to run over those supercars even if ther owners where unloading AK74 on me with ther whole famely gunning :D

Okay they will have to stop ther cars as the Maruader dont go that fast, but it can cope with 6 Kg of C4 under the rear axle :eek:

marauder-500-21.jpg

I am done with go fast smartass, but the smartass is still there, so the first i would do in my Maruader was tour the Danish ghettos where cops and firedepartments have problems comming, and then i would park my "car" and sit there and flip them off :p

EDIT: i would have vanety plates on my matt painted "car" and it would read Pearl with Black written above the licenceplate.

Last edited:
Yet another confusing junction. No signage telling drivers which lane they need to be in as they approach, except the arrow on the road as you are almost on top of the roundabout.
If the Audiot driver approaching was to treat the roundabout as normal on approach, they would be in the correct lane for "straight on".
What confuses matters even more is that there are 2 distinct lanes going around the roundabout.
It looks like the Audiot driver deliberate moves to the left on approaching the roundabout as if they've not seen or ignored the arrow.
This unfortunately goes to show a distinct lack of sense by the Highways authorities when it comes to clear signage at junctions and roundabouts

Yet another confusing junction. No signage telling drivers which lane they need to be in as they approach, except the arrow on the road as you are almost on top of the roundabout.
If the Audiot driver approaching was to treat the roundabout as normal on approach, they would be in the correct lane for "straight on".
What confuses matters even more is that there are 2 distinct lanes going around the roundabout.
It looks like the Audiot driver deliberate moves to the left on approaching the roundabout as if they've not seen or ignored the arrow.
This unfortunately goes to show a distinct lack of sense by the Highways authorities when it comes to clear signage at junctions and roundabouts

Sadly, the cretins in the local transport department really cannot see any problems.
I have asked for clarification on an ASL (bike box) which may or may not exist - it was there for sure a few years back but much of it looks to have worn down - or possibly the road surface has degenerated (like most of it round here) and yet they constantly ignore me, I've even tried to ask local police force and heard nothing back - thing is, motorists can be fined up to £100 if they deliberately sit in a bike box.

When I've complained before about bad signage & idiot drivers, they simply say - if you know there is a problem at that junction, take action to avoid.
In other words, you have to constantly be on your guard because of the stupidity of one or two.
Maybe I stop sounding my horn & watching out for these morons? Maybe I simply don't hit the brakes & let them hit me? In this instance, the road is clearly signed, he was in the wrong lane therefore insurance should go in my favour? (He's behind me & in my blind spot - in any case, I'm expecting him to turn left as per signage)

To be fair, it's not the car - it's the morons that drive them.

remind me to keep away from bucks - I drive an audi :)

To be fair, it's not the car - it's the morons that drive them.
Oh dear...1:26 on.

Interestingly, there was some sporty job waiting behind me - obviously looking to go straight on, I knew I was turning left so was going to go through the chevrons on the red tarmac & wave the guy through.
THAT would've been interesting!

It's strange how these things work out though, a few years ago, it was all Beemers. Before that it was white van man.

Don't forget "Mondeo Man"
I reserve a special dislike for drivers of Fiat 500s who probably have to get daddy to reverse park it for them when they get home..

Back