Bad A139 news

No this are much the same in every aspect.
I have just recorded one of my famous inboxing videos, which i will proceed to edit and then post.
The IP camera are up and running, any human shape or car shape near my car and my phone and tablet both sound the alarm, though my phone are off when i sleep, but the tablet are on and streaming and right there on my bedside "table"
I now stand a chance to defend my property,,,,, and thats all i ask, even if it is still illegal for me to do that in Denmark, but that dont bother me.

There are two sounds which everyone in the world knows and understands: the operation of the slide on a pump-action shotgun and the sound of an aluminum baseball bat hitting something solid :whistle: Neither sound appeals to bad people who are the target of such sounds :eek:

I hope there's never a need for Kamkar to produce those sounds but anyone who causes him to do that is a waste of oxygen anyway, and no loss to the world should they disappear :ROFLMAO: The previous occupant of my new residence was kind enough to leave two bags of lime and a shovel behind when they left. There's a forest across the street. Teeth are removable and readily disposed of without a trace quite easily. Anyone coming here with ill-intent will not get the chance to try again later, but will instead meet this guy: :devilish:

Phil

Well i cant have either of those.
BUT ! i do have a longer than needed stick of firewood, which i am still allowed to have, but i will be careful using it so my go to will always be my F&F magnum which all Danes are also still allowed to carry, though use are of course frowned upon.
We have come far from the marauding savages we where, but some of us are still in contact with our roots and not ashamed of it.

Hehe yeah.
But Danes only know those sounds from movies, and pump guns have always been illegal here, or at the very least with a capped MAG so they too can only hold 2 shots.

I have contemplated getting a MIC and speaker for my IP camera, those are not terrible expensive.

Of course naughty people like myself, we always found a way to get what we wanted.
But today thats dangerous, it is strait to jail if they get you with a gun, and a longer sentence if it is a loaded gun and even even longer if it is carried or discharged in public..
Not that criminals mind one bit of course, there are more violence of any kind here then there have ever been. :rolleyes:

I could also get a couple of small OXY and Acetylen tanks, and hook them up to a small pipe with a spark plug.
Though that is probably more expensive and complicated, but i will not hide that when lying in bed even years before my sleep disorder, well my mind have been along the lines of fully automatic acetylene / oxy powered golf ball cannons.

Also Mortars powered by gas exploding have been on my mind, and found to be pretty doable with the right tools
Even oxy / acetylene claymores though here just audio mines, which of course could be converted to fling stuff pretty easy, but i am okay with taking a intruders hearing, at least to start with.

A lot of creativity that first of all would need a house and a well equipped shop and a fair distance to the neighbors :)

@kamcar, you do realize that the video you posted last month of someone going out behind your car was exactly that... He was obviously just taking a piss!

And I think we've all been there at some time or another in our life. (By that I mean not out behind your car specifically, but behind some building, car, tree, etc.)

Though if had descended down behind your car for slightly longer, then you might really have had something to complain about.

Have to be careful when taking a wizz out in the world today. Here in SC USA if you get busted for doing that you're considered a "sex offender" and you'll have to register as such with the police wherever you live. Plus you'll be under several restrictions regards places you can go and how you are allowed to interact with children (sometimes even your own kids!) for the rest of your life :eek: I don't know exactly when they started going this crazy with the laws here when it used to not be a big deal as long as no kids or ladies saw you doing what comes natural but is IS a big deal now here, and the same probably holds true in a lot of other places now too. I'm all for protecting kids, but when no kids see you this doesn't affect them- just another sign of the Police State my nation is rapidly becoming :cry:

Phil

There are two sounds which everyone in the world knows and understands: the operation of the slide on a pump-action shotgun

Thanks to this legendary scene from Hollywood, the whole world knows.

PS: Yes I know that's not a pump action. But it's the first time Hollywood showed single handed repeated use of a shotgun (in my memory at least).

Thanks to this legendary scene from Hollywood, the whole world knows.

PS: Yes I know that's not a pump action. But it's the first time Hollywood showed single handed repeated use of a shotgun (in my memory at least).

And that sums up one of the problems with Hollywood. They depict all the wrong uses of firearms, and then preach gun control laws to the rest of the United States and also to the world, while simultaneously profiting from their glorification of guns. (Ever notice how many posters have actors posing with guns? A lot!)

Ignoring for the moment that the lever action shotgun in the movie has a sawed-off stock and that a real load will kick back much stronger forces directly into your wrist (especially if actually fired one-handed), anyone who would actually reload the weapon one-handed would be voluntarily pointing the muzzle of the shotgun holding live ammunition directly at their torso or other parts of their own body for far too long a time (which is my opinion is anything higher than never.) So only someone likely already having been nominated for a Darwin award in some other eligible category would operate that firearm in that fashion.

Likewise for those movie morons holding semi-automatic handguns horizontally, especially in the right hand, as ejected shell casings are burning hot. Nobody wants one hitting them in the face or going down their shirt, because that would make the next shot considerably more difficult to aim. Most handgun models held properly eject the spent shell casings towards the right -- or away from you, which is really where you want them to be going.

Ignoring for the moment that the lever action shotgun in the movie has a sawed-off stock and that a real load will kick back much stronger forces directly into your wrist (especially if actually fired one-handed), anyone who would actually reload the weapon one-handed would be voluntarily pointing the muzzle of the shotgun holding live ammunition directly at their torso....
Well, he's the Terminator, of course, so he and his wrist can get away with that kind of thing where the average person wouldn't even consider it. :cool: Plus the 10 gauge sawed off 1887 shotgun model he's shooting was over 100 years old when they shot the movie in 1991. If you could find a genuine one to buy nobody except maybe Hollywood would illegally modify a valuable collectors item like that, even the biker in the film he grabbed it from.

The history of the use of firearms in Hollywood films and TV is an interesting one that has been the subject of much academic study. It is not just restricted to US films and TV either.

Here is an interesting article about the subject from the Economist:

Bang for your buck - How guns get into films

eastwood.jpg

Speaking of guns in films and TV, here's a fascinating web site some of you might enjoy - the Internet Movie Firearms Database - IMFDB

Terminator 2: Judgment Day

Last edited:
Outlaw Josey Wales was on TV here last night, and i watched it again. :cool: He carry a range of armory i would like to have in the nostalgic corner of my collection.
That Model 29 are impressive still, though i would probably grab the 629 over it

Sure as hell not going to try my luck at the receiving end of it :) i am going to be a real nice viking and move like molasses in winter.

I assume guns in movies it are a bit like cars in the old days " race ( and win ) on Sunday, sell on Monday"

I assume for pumps the Mosbergs are still the go to.

Last edited:
you do realize

Yep i realized that at once back then, and while i am also watering things here and there myself, then it just seemed strange do do that seconds after he left his apartment or got back to it, the guy lived next door to me / in the next street #, so to get to there he pretty much walked past his door.
And exercising wearing spandex i would assume he had "equipment" he wouldn't have to hide as much when he take it out.
At least thats what i always tell the girls "show it if you got it" :)

It can be a pain living in the city, especially if your street level door are not locked, people have and will do just about everything just inside the door, filthy animals.
It is actually illegal to urinate where you please here.

Viofo make a 4G camera that sends video clips

Back