Bad Drivers of The Jersey Shore Episode #1

lamboboy732

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Mx-5: Mobius Lens B
This is my first bad drivers episode I have made. The clips are from my Mobius as well as my older camera which is now used in the rear of my car. I hope to make videos every two weeks or sooner if possible. Once I have a G1W in my girlfriends car I should get plenty more material. In reference to the video, I try to be a courteous and responsible driver when possible and am not perfect. I include a personal mistakes section because of this. I also try not to honk at everything as some others like to do. I only use the horn when needed. With that said, enjoy the video and let me know of any comments or suggestions. Also Like on YouTube if its not too much trouble, Thanks!

That guy in the White Durango for sure have the "drive as you bloody well please permit" :)

Has that bus driver actually passed his test to drive school kids to and from school?

Also are your windshield wipers ok they dont seem to be clearing the rain in a few of your shots?

Has that bus driver actually passed his test to drive school kids to and from school?

Also are your windshield wipers ok they dont seem to be clearing the rain in a few of your shots?
In the older shots the camera was above the wiper arms reach. With the new camera the view is now in a mostly cleared area. In refrence to the bus drivers, their training seems to be minimal because these problems seem to be common.

Back