Bad Indianapolis Drivers - October 2016

• Thread starter Deleted member 12474
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 12474

A fairly short video this month, that should change soon with the holidays coming.

Is that the vantrue x2? I was thinking about getting one as an interior camera to put on my dash facing me. I thought it would be best due to its FOV maybe being able to see outside my two front windows....then no need for a side cam. What do you think and how do you like it?

Is that the vantrue x2? I was thinking about getting one as an interior camera to put on my dash facing me. I thought it would be best due to its FOV maybe being able to see outside my two front windows....then no need for a side cam. What do you think and how do you like it?

It is the N1 and would probably be a good option for facing you as it is very small. I have been very happy with it, the video quality is very good and the audio is amazing. It can pick up a whisper which isn't always a good thing and makes me think about disabling the microphone. But, you can remove audio in editing if needed.

aaahh ok. I don't desire to have a screen...was mostly concerned with the wide angle.

I live and work near where some of these videos occur.

1. JJ's Prius - does anyone feel this practice is a bad thing? (not asking about legality).
a. ironic (I know, Brits will tell me it is NOT irony me stupid USAmerican!!!) that Jimmy John's is in your NEXT video clip, of DOWNTOWN Indy. :) [I said ironic to get a rise out of you Brits! :) ]​
2. Yeah, the guy turning left onto 82nd street ... I'm guessing he decided to not obey machines/lights... again, had he been on a motorcycle, by law sometimes and in some states and municipalities, it'd be legal.
3. UNRELATED to this guy >>> You know, I had a Prius. Prii act very strangely, and in my opinion should not go through Crew (nee Mike's) Car washes. Mine started to send fatal-looking error messages to the display because it could not reconcile what its sensors were telling it. None of this comment is directed at THIS individual's performance.
4. That looks just like my old Lexus I sold few months back. I still see one like that in the general area. I've even approached the driver and she said it was her husband's. Had to take step down and drive my 1996 Car of the Year Dodge Grand Caravan now. ;(
5. So many people cruise the right-hand turn lanes in Indy. One of many here.
6. You wash your car a lot at Crew.
7. where the semi truck (lorry for our Brit friends! :) ) turned, that is the parking lot I sold my Go Pro I won for WINNING my first auto-cross event I participated in for Ford Fiesta ST! (needed the money, not the camera). And my general surgeon's office is right there.

7. where the semi truck (lorry for our Brit friends! :) )
I'm not British but that's not what I'd call a lorry. I'd call it a HGV or a truck-trailer. Lorries are the smaller trucks. ;)

I live and work near where some of these videos occur.

1. JJ's Prius - does anyone feel this practice is a bad thing? (not asking about legality).
a. ironic (I know, Brits will tell me it is NOT irony me stupid USAmerican!!!) that Jimmy John's is in your NEXT video clip, of DOWNTOWN Indy. :) [I said ironic to get a rise out of you Brits! :) ]​

6. You wash your car a lot at Crew.

I'm sure #1 is considered failure to yield. Definitely not a good idea since you don't know how quickly the oncoming car is going to accelerate. Just signed up for the unlimited pass at Crew, pretty much the only place I go now.

No doubt traffic will heat up in the coming weeks.

From your reactions it looks like you are constantly in a hurry. Many stupid reactions from other drivers indeed but take it easy man hahaha

in the first clip you say jimmy's in a hurry. well, they do advertise that fact:
large_JimmyJohnsFreakyFast.jpg

maybe this one was a little TOO fast:
jimmy-johns-delivery.jpg

and then there's this: http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/jimmy-john-s-settles-freaky-fast-lawsuit

Back