Battery Charging Issue?

Drifter

Reaction score
Country
United States
My battery has only been lasting 30 minutes or so lately (always got over an hour) and I notice that the 2 slanted LEDs on the front are not red when charging and only one slant lights green when it is done. I could have sworn both light green when done and both were red when charging until done. Am I remembering wrong, I am getting old? LOL

Could be new firmware have changes some things too, but who am i to tell i sadly dont have a git 2

My battery has only been lasting 30 minutes or so lately (always got over an hour) and I notice that the 2 slanted LEDs on the front are not red when charging and only one slant lights green when it is done. I could have sworn both light green when done and both were red when charging until done. Am I remembering wrong, I am getting old? LOL
Only one comes on at a time. I don't think they are multicolor LEDs.

What settings are you using when you get short battery life? WiFi on? High resolution, gyro and WiFi all use more battery. And if you have more than one battery, is it a problem with all of them or just one?

While it is fully charged, the front green led will be always on, if not the front red led is always on and top, back led blinking.

ok LEDs are working correctly. I use 1080p 60FPS and have always used it so I think the battery is just has a memory and is going to die soon. Now I need to purchase a new battery but was not expecting to.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Git2 2
D Git2 0
gngan Git2 6
J Git2 1
K Git2 8
Back