Battery pack monitor app

Jimbo

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Lukas LK-7900 Ace
Hi,

i'm just new to blackvue having just got a 900x 2ch I also got a B-112 battery pack and I was wondering is there a battery monitoring app for this battery pack like the one for the B-124 pack?

Cheers Jim

Hi,

i'm just new to blackvue having just got a 900x 2ch I also got a B-112 battery pack and I was wondering is there a battery monitoring app for this battery pack like the one for the B-124 pack?

Cheers Jim
Hi Jim,

The B-112 battery pack does not have Bluetooth connectivity like the B-124X uses for its app connectivity. There is no app to monitor the B-112's charge level. The only indicator of the charge level are the LEDs on the top side/lower section of the battery pack's case.

Ok thanks rcg530

Hi,

Cheers Jim
IMO you wouldn't want an app from BlackVue, it's total rubbish as can be seen by all the negative reviews. Worse still Blackvue don't care. Certainly from the UK, they have the worst support agents I have ever come across.
Good luck!

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    807.7 KB · Views: 1
Back