Beast BX929 dashcam?

So im eyeing to get the new A119 dashcam and suddenly stumbled upon this but can't see any side by side review. anyone know which one is better?

TIA

So im eyeing to get the new A119 dashcam and suddenly stumbled upon this but can't see any side by side review. anyone know which one is better?

TIA

I would say the A119 would be the better option, the 'Beast' is just a generic product and you're unlikely to see ongoing support, spec wise it's no better than an 0805, G90 etc

Google 'B200 dashcam' or 'B200 1296p' and you'll find it under a bunch of names, I've seen it before but don't remember which factory does this one, it's one of the smaller ones from memory

Got it. thanks!

I would say the A119 would be the better option, the 'Beast' is just a generic product and you're unlikely to see ongoing support, spec wise it's no better than an 0805, G90 etc

I'll go with Viofo then thanks!

Yeah, from its size I would not say it's so "beAst" at all. I wonder why manufacturer chose this name for normal size dashcam ? Anyway, most important is long term performance.

Beast is slang for "high performer", "amazing", "powerful", "studly", etc. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=beast

Maybe you can tell me what "bilyet" means (widely heard in several Russian dash cam videos). I have a general idea.

Back