Beeps and funny noises in mini 0806

Ignacio

Reaction score
Country
Uruguay
Hi everyone.

I bought a mini 0806 and it keeps beeping/funny noises. Each time it does it, it stops filming and it even goes off. What can it be?

Thanks for your help.

Ignacio

problems with the memory card maybe ?
Some times the power supply allso wiggle loose.

Hi Kamkar,

Thanks for the reply. Power is ok, even when it switches off the blue indicator of power remains on. Maybe it’s the memory card for I can't make it to overwrite and it continuously goes out of memory.

Maybe because you turn looping file be off. You can try turn cycle to 3 or 5 minutes :)

do you have motion detect turned on? every time it starts/stops it generates an audible "boop". that might also explain that it doesn't record every second that it's powered on.

do you have motion detect turned on? every time it starts/stops it generates an audible "boop". that might also explain that it doesn't record every second that it's powered on.
Motion detection can't work on 0806 :D It's simple nothing happen :)

Motion detection can't work on 0806 :D It's simple nothing happen :)

are you sure? I personally don't have a 0806 but the PDF manual certainly says that it's a feature. I do have a 0805 and it does have motion detection which is quite effective. the camera does emit audible "boops" when MD is activated.

then again, I understand that the "parking guard" feature of the 0806 never materialized. maybe it's the same for the MD?

yeah, I am sure. :D

Back