Incessant LOUD BEEPS

Would help if you gave what model dashcam and what kind and capacity of SD card. Does it beep immediately on power-up, or after a little while?

How can I stop the beeping?

It is a Hidden Full HD Car DVR, Koonlung Technology.

The SD card is 64 EVO Micro SD Xc 1.

It started beeping when I was driving 2 hours ago and hasn't stopped yet. I took it out of the car. Because the beeping is so loud, I, can't keep it in the house so

It is presently out in the garden on top of foam kneeler, under a flowerpot in the shade,(to muffle the loud beeping) I don't want it to bother the neighbors .

There is absolutely no mention of beeping in the users manual there isn't any chapter on trouble shooting in the manual. and no contact site given for troubleshooting...

Last edited:
Is that the same as the K1S?

Don't know if you can access the the menu or not, but recommend trying to format the SD card in the menu and then re-boot. If you can't access the menu, try re-formatting in the computer. If that doesn't work try another SD card. Past that, I'm not sure. I've never used a Koonlung, so others who have it may be able to better help.

For K1S you should be able to hit a reset button with a paper clip or something.
You can also pull the battery out while it's unplugged and that should stop the beeping. No need to throw it in your garden under a flower pot...
Perhaps contact Koonlung directly for support http://koonlung.com/contact.php

Back