Best dual cam setup for less than £100??

ian griffiths

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

i'm looking for a good quality dual camera setup for around the £100 mark but has to have small cameras. ideally I'd like a remote dvr but realise thats unlikely with my budget.

Any recommendations??

Cheers Griff

Good quality dual anything is going to be a challenge, if you can stretch the budget a bit maybe look at using two Möbius cameras

It doesn't have to be top quality just needs to be decent particularly night vision. Would i be better using two separate cameras?

it's a challenge to get good night quality from one camera in your budget, very limited choice, to get a dual camera in that budget it's not going to be great

Yeah Griff at that budget of £100/(roughly)150USD you are a little hard pressed for a decent proper dual camera set up. You would be looking at 200+ The cheapest decent one I found at a glance was one 3rd party seller on Amazon US had a Garmin GDR 33 for $170 USD.

I would do as jokiin suggests and give 2x Möbius a try
I run a Mini0806/Mini0803 set up in my car at the moment.

As you're in the UK, I suggest that you buy from a UK seller. Buying from a Chinese seller is tempting due to rock bottom prices, however, if a fault arises & you have to post it back to China, you will regret the choice you made.

If you choose Mobius, buy from one of the Mobius-approved sellers listed at...

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=25170905&postcount=2

I bought my first Mobius from JooVuu & the second from Webbex.

The other possibility is to get a square trade warranty for your cam. That way you pay more now but if you have a problem square trade covers it. That is assuming square trade exists in your market.

Back