Best place to buy LS300W?

spb

Reaction score
Country
United States
I live in US. Looking for a vendor that will have good customer support in case something goes wrong. responsive to emails, logical return policy, etc.

any advice? tia.

if you want Warranty Dod on US is supported by Dod Canada . http://www.dod-tech.ca/
it´s expensive by the way.

on Asian sellers , i got mine from FoxOffer , , Unit come to be double tested all working

also have ShenZhen Saddle Technology on Aliexpress , thus some people got problems whit them so i was kinda back step.

Saw a seller selling 120usd for a gt3000w.

Anyone bought from him before? Legit?

shadow recorder lol

Hey spb! I'm not sure how you decided on the LS300W, but it is a legit and awesome dashcam. We are an official distributor and just stocked up on LS300Ws directly from DOD Taiwan. We are in California and ship via FedEx Ground with tracking. We have both manufacturer warranty and a refund policy in case you are not satisfied with your order (+ kickass customer support).

Check out our site at http://www.dashcamsource.com. We're currently running an Independence Day special that's exclusive to Dashcam Talk users - enter coupon code DCT10 for 10% off your whole order ;)

PM/ email us at support@dashcamsource.com if you have any questions!

Best,
Eva @ Dashcam Source

Hello,

Check out our prices on the GT300W same model you are looking at without the DOD branding.

We offer excellent customer service and our prices are low! Located in Canada, we offer full service, tech support and warranty on all our products!

Check us out! Reliable-Eyewitness.com

I ordered my LS300W at aliexpress.com for 134 $
Shipping to Germany is free but they also offer DHL express for ~40 $ (I chose dhl express because I didn't want to wait 4 weeks for arriving...)
Camera was in good condition and arrived in only 1 day! (Hong Kong -> Germany)

Currently they raised the price to 145 $.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F DOD LS300 3
K DOD LS300 1
Back