Best price for these CR500s?

tofu

Reaction score
Country
United States
These things are up to nearly $400 on ebay with shipping, even more on amazon after tax.

seems insane since these have sold in the mid $200 range.

do you guys know of any vendors selling these at a sane price?

thanks.

Hi tofu,

If you are looking for the cheapest price, your best bet is to contact some of the previous eBay vendors directly and ask them if they have it and at what price. Many people are doing that with the Itronics ITB-100HD.

Thanks. I contacted some of the vendors who had them previously listesd in the $280 range. Offered them a private "off-ebay" transaction, but was told finevu won't allow them to do it. I guess they're really strict about it!

i'm going to give the Urive a shot. Perhaps I can get someone to sell it to me for under $300. :)

Ask them to do private listing on ebay. I just bought 2 days ago Finevu CR500hd for $280.

apple-ct offered me the cr500 for $270 and the urive md8000p for $340

im debating which one to go with. i'd love a dual cam setup, but i haven't heard much about the urive, except the brief thread on this forum

What about contacting lightnspace, eBay seller.

http://stores.ebay.com/LightNSpace-Camera

You can make deal with him lower price for Finevue.

I actually had bought two of Finevue CR500HD at around US$540 from him personally. shipping is included.

It was kind of good deal. I am very satisfied

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought mine ages ago from dream seller on eBay for $285 with the powermagic pro, it might be worth messaging him.

thank you very much for the suggestions. I ended up going with the urive md8000p for a dual cam setup. got it for $275 shipped

Suddenpack said:
What about contacting lightnspace, eBay seller.

http://stores.ebay.com/LightNSpace-Camera

You can make deal with him lower price for Finevue.

I actually had bought two of Finevue CR500HD at around US$540 from him personally. shipping is included.

It was kind of good deal. I am very satisfied

this seller sent me a defective camera and will not reply to any of my e-mails.

Last edited by a moderator:
That sucks mate. Have you tried opening ebay case?

jamesbcd said:
That sucks mate. Have you tried opening ebay case?

it was a private paypal sale, which is why i got the attractive price. i tried contacting the seller multiple times over a period of several days. i initially received a response claiming he'd replace the defective cam, but never heard from him after that.

i opened up a paypal dispute a couple days ago and will escalate it if i don't get a response by tuesday night (which would be wednesday afternoon in korea)

i have been researching the paypal dispute process and apparently i will be required to return the items and pay for shipping out of my pocket. this will be a minimum of $80 via fedex (paypal doesnt let you use USPS). In the likely scenario that this is the route paypal wants me to take, I will just initiate a chargeback through amex so i don't get stuck paying a huge shipping bill.

i did more research on this seller and this appears to be common practice for him. he doesn't respond to customer service inquiries and just banks on people not returning items because of how much shipping will cost. i saw a huge thread on it by people who purchased computer monitors from him. he sent them defective products then stonewalled them when they asked for support. even when they easily win the paypal disputes, shipping was over $300 per monitor through approved paypal carriers, so it was pointless for them to return them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AmericanDriver CR-500HD 3
Elvis7 CR-500HD 6
Back