Best quality 4K video without WiFi

grahamwright1

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I've had a few units over the past 8 years, most recently the 70mai A800S but I'm looking for something different.

The A800S quality isn't very good, and the vendor seems to have stopped supporting it. I also HATE using WiFi to get video files from the cam, and would prefer a unit where I can simply remove the SD card after powering off. I find it faster to copy saved content on my desktop rather than sitting in the car waiting for the files to copy, so this ability it really important to me.

So my question is who makes the best 2ch cam with excellent image quality, and a CPL plus that allows the SD cards to be quickly removed? 4K for the front would be preferable, but 2K or 1080 is also fine, as long as the high quality is there.

Thanks for your thoughts and suggestions

Have a look at our B4K dash camera?

I have recently fitted a Viofo 129 Pro Duo and it does what you require. It's fitment wasn't without teething problems but works fine once they were resolved (I dont work for Viofo or a supplier so just a user). The only down side for you might be that on a LHD vehicle if you mount to the right of the mirror the SD card slot may be difficult to get to unless you fit it with removal in mind. Even on my RHD car I tend to take the whole camera body of its mount and into my office and change the SD cards there. Viewing on my laptop is fine.

Great feedback on the SD slot - thanks! Are you happy with the image quality?

The Viofo A139 is availavble as a 2-channel cam. Love my 3-channel version- utterly reliable and very good vid quality. It does have wifi but I pull and read the card directly with all my cams, so I've only used the wifi for the app which is needed to access settings since it's screenless.

Phil

The Viofo A139 is availavble as a 2-channel cam. Love my 3-channel version- utterly reliable and very good vid quality. It does have wifi but I pull and read the card directly with all my cams, so I've only used the wifi for the app which is needed to access settings since it's screenless.

Phil
Great to know - thanks!

Back