Blackvue 650s-2ch with multi safer - questions

Pers785

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello,

First time poster. I recently installed the blackvue 650s 2ch in my BMW this past weekend and wondering if anyone has any experience with the multi safer?

I got a high battery drain warning the morning after installing it, so I messed with some settings and turned off motion sensor (many random videos were taken over night from any movement including trees). I still can't figure out if I want my multi safer to be blinking blue or red. I read that the blue is for always on and red is for ACC and while I don't want random unnecessary videos, I would like it to record a possible hit and run when I'm not at my car. I'm assuming I want blue then, but I wonder if the blue setting is what led to the battery drain?

On another note, I saw my WiFi on the blackvue was on constantly. I was inside my house, and my car had been off for 30 minutes and I still had my blackvue WiFi available to me on my phone. I double pressed the WiFi button to turn it off, hoping that might help with battery drain as well.

Thanks for any tips!

Back