BlackVue App Update

The “Do not show” popup option will hide the popup for 7 days instead of 1 day.

:rolleyes: Seriously?!

People pay hundreds of dollars for your dashcams, and you won't let them go more than a week without pestering them with popups?!

"Do not show" should mean do not show. It should not mean "Hassle me again next week! :banghead:"

Last edited:
No one will reply back to issues, generic answers they don’t care. Always a fix is on its way and it breaks it even more . I’m out blackvue, lost a loyal customer.

And worst of all blackvue Australia said they have nothing to do with blackvue Korea lol

I'm DONE with blackvue... I've already started to replace my Blackvue cameras with Starvis 2 Viofo's. Blackvue's GREED is going to ruin them, they can't leave a good thing alone.
Blackvue needs to focus on QUALITY (has anyone noticed that camera quality has appeared to actually go down?) instead of bilking customers on cloud fees.

I think anyone needs to thinks very hard about paying blackvue's prices now.. the best thing they had was their app, and now that's garbage. Viofo will do everything easily and now will give you a better quality video.

I look forward to this update in the coming week.

Making you login to access the camera is silly, especially when I don't want or need cloud subscription.

No kidding! I've had my 900S for five years and and never had any need or want to connect to the cloud. I despise the cloud!

No kidding! I've had my 900S for five years and and never had any need or want to connect to the cloud. I despise the cloud!
I've had the 900S, 900X and now 970X. Only the DR970X has given me trouble.

The app is absolutely unnecessary (3.43) and that 7-day timer is a slap in the face to the amount of money they ask for these cameras. Cloud connection is good, but as a backup tool, not a social experiment.

As it relates: unless I'm missing something, I can only enter 1 x wifi credential? I like being able to have at least 2 credentials: home and mobile (tethering).

Back