BlackVue DR550GW-2CH Wifi accident

Peter Wilson

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Mini 0801 DashCam and Blackvue DR550GW, iPhone 4S.
All recorded on the Blackvue DR550GW. Haven't really looked since getting the cameras.

Last edited:
that last one :D

I guess that is the standart of all things in Brussels. :p

I like the Dents all over her bumper its near worn through to the metal behind. LOL.

I would have been happy with the first attempt it was near perfect lol

LOL
Was Better then where she left it.

I have noticed something since I moved over here, they do not seem to teach parking, especially parallel parking. I remember learning to parallel park in drivers education back in 1969, (yea I am old ;)). The testing seems to involve just driving, some others chime in here and correct me if I am wrong.
On another note I remember trying the auto parallel parking assist on my Cee'd the first time; freaked me out so bad I turned it off and finished it myself! I have gotten used to it now and have used it a few times, but I still have a difficult time not grabbing the wheel while it is doing its thing.

I can Imagine, I dont like my car for One thing, its automatic gearbox, I like to know what gear I am in and choose what direction the car is going in.

Reminds me of a woman in Manhattan. We were parked across the street from her. She pulled in 2-3 spots ahead from where she wanted to park and got out of her car to check distance. She got back in her car, put it in reverse and backed up two feet, got out of her car and checked the distance, got back in, backed up. another two feet, got out and checked distance. This went on for a while until she was just about perfect in front of the car parked behind her. We thought she was done, she got in again and bang right into his bumper, turned the car off and left. We were in tears!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Peter Wilson Interesting Dash Cam Videos (not recorded by you) 6
Back