Blueskysea B1W in a truck

Video from the B1W:

And the A119V2:

(I need to set the correct time....again.)

:)

More 'frozen' truck fun. :) The truck to the right of me parked yesterday afternoon, shut the truck down, and apparently is a local guy, got into a car and went home for the night.
I didn't realize it would hit -15 F overnight, either. :0
His truck wouldn't start in the morning, diesel fuel 'gelled'.
You can wait until spring when the truck engine warms up to over freezing, or have the truck towed to an enlclosed 'warm' shop, let the engine block warm a bit, while you treat the fuel and fuel lines with chemicals...and do some fuel line unplugging. (Not cheap or fast)

He's lucky, he has a short tow to the repair shop a hundred yards away. The one time I had to do this in Montana, many years ago...I think it cost me $400, total. (1980's prices)
I parked at a motel for the night, but intended to get a shower and drive somewhere to eat, then leave the truck running. After a hot shower I fell asleep, and woke up at 3 am, and -30F temps.
:eek:

In Siberia they just poke a little fire under trucks engine..... o_O

I was pretty much wasted most of that time from drugs and alcohol back then :sleep: Life is much better sober :cool:

Phil

Had no idea man..... Happy to hear you going the better track now.... (y)

Ditto, too bad one was too stupid to wise up faster, now that it is changed it pretty much dont matter aside for a few years more and i would have to be carrying a oxygen tank around if i was to move on my own power.

But at lease we wised up, some go thru a whole life and not being able to manage that.

Put the B1W in my pickup truck for a few days. Audio still bad. :(

Back