Blueskysea B2M Motorcycle Dash Cam

jtdunc

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Motorcycle: Blueskysea B2M
Just installed the B2M Blueskysea on my 2003 Honda Gold Wing GL1800. Motorbike has it all - why not a dash cam!

20200331-180200 (1).jpg

20211206-142006.jpg
Front camera
20211206-142028.jpg
Rear camera
20211206-142414.jpg
Wired remote controller just right of the lower control panel in a Honda factory holder for intercom
20211206-142353.jpg
GPS module right behind the passenger intercom holder
20211206-142521.jpg
Installed the DVR unit with the 3" screen in my top trunk with velcro

Everything seems to be powering up, blue light indicated recording, adjusted cameras, getting pictures. Confirmed that everything (my Garmin GPS and this B2M) are powering up automatically and shutting down when ignition off.

Lots of features and you just have to spend some time with the firmware and software once you've installed it.

Love it!!!!

Attachments

• 20200219-184830.jpg
    20200219-184830.jpg
    481.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
but cannot find the DVR WIFI to connect to. Trying to understand how?
Can you find the DVR WiFi name "TH001-xxxxxxx" in your phone WiFi settings?

I found it once, but cannot find now?

Last edited:
Samsung android phone. Turned on Wi-Fi , but cannot find the DVR WIFI to connect to. Trying to understand how?
Make sure the wifi is on on the B2M unit.
On your phone switch off the Wifi.
Restart the wifi and see if the wifi name @estore009 mentioned shows up. Select it if it did. (Sorry I know it is obvious but had to mention it)
Once connected then start the Ucam software. I don't have this equipment but am basing it on my knowledge and the Viofo dashcam I use.
The software may have to handshake with the B2M to connect correctly.

If this did not work try the Samsung Wifi-Direct connect (Top right corner of wifi menus)

If that didn't work try switching off the Samsung adaptive network feature.

Another one to try is under the wifi settings Manage your saved Wifi networks.

A few options to play with.
Chhers.

Thank you for some options there @LateralNW!

How do I turn on the Wi-Fi on the B2M unit?

Switch WiFi on in the screen menu :)

Switch WiFi on in the screen menu :)
Thanks estore009 and LateralNW.

That was the issue - had to follow the owners manual instructions and press the Mode button on the side for Wi-Fi turn on/off.

Pressed the Mode button, turned on Wi-Fi, found the TH001-xxxxxxx DVR Wi-Fi, and connected.

Then powered up Ucam with the default password.

IT WORKS!!!!

Expecting your video footage from this dash cam!

How do I delete "locked" videos and pictures I'm seeing in Ucam? See the manual says I can in playback state. Don't understand.

Last edited:
Expecting your video footage from this dash cam!
Once it's not raining. I ride with a bunch of sport bikers, several Harleys and cruisers and a couple of Hayabusa's. The Hayabusa's are in the front. Still one of the top three fastest production MCs.
They led the pack of 10-25 riders on a good Saturday morning.
I'm in the middle of the pack pushing the lean angles and occasionally scraping my pegs on my 900 lb/408 kilo Gold Wing - hey, it's a touring bike that I sometimes ride like a Kawa Ninja.

How do I delete "locked" videos and pictures I'm seeing in Ucam? See the manual says I can in playback state. Don't understand.
Format the memory card will delete all videos, including these locked clips and the regular clips!

Format the memory card will delete all videos, including these locked clips and the regular clips!
And I can format the card directly in the B2M DVR right?

angry schitts creek GIF by CBC

How am I locking these files in the first place?

Last edited:
Yes!

Automatically locked if it detects an impact or you press the button to lock its clips manually!
Okay, which button is locking these files?

Menu button! or long-press the button on the wired controller.

Back