Problem with Blueskysea A12 - Please Help

Krzysio007

Reaction score
Country
Poland
I have a problem with not record GPS data - when I opening files on GXplayer on PC and when I dowloading to cellphone on RoadCam app there is no road record on the map. I tried everything - changing SD Card, recontecting GPS Module. GPS data are on the movie normaly to see. What Can I do else? Regards.

I think the day when dashcams recorded GPS info in separate files are long gone, now it just seem to be stamped in video or embedded in the video file itself.
I cant recall the last dashcam i had that saved GPS info in separate files, i am unsure if i actually ever had one.

It indicates its GPS module works! And it is our DV988 motorcycle dash cam, not A12! Double-check your order details please!

A12 in order and a case, do You think there is a soft from dv988??

A12 in order and a case, do You think there is a soft from dv988??
Odd! Tell me your order number I will have a check with the seller for more details!

Its a local distrybuction in poland, find it. Meantime downloading dvplayer from your link, doesnt look positioning and Gsensor parameter too... Maybe I should update inside firmware, what do You think?

I tried, but You know that should be my fault, maybe sd card, mayby instalation, said like a vendor everything is ok about him and a product he said. Im interesting what can I do myself in this situaction, so Im here;-)

I am sure its GPS module works! But it is different from our A12 module even if the same casing! So it cannot with our GPS player!
You should ask your vendor for GPS player details!

Definatelly A12, screen of the box, you see. That vendor is 300miles away and he said Ive got a wrong sd card or sth.

Please, do me a fever, I"ll sent You root of my sd card format by my 'a12', tell me is it ok and in wich catalogue gps files should be save after recording...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J B2M 6
jtdunc B2M 3
jtdunc B2M 15
Back