Blueskysea DV777

PhilN

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Hi guys and girls,
I've bought a Blueskysea DV777. I've tried all sorts of ways to get English user instructions. Basically I need to know how to access the videos and how to save/delete them, and how to connect my android phone.
Any help would be appreciated.

Welcome to the forum Philn.

Most cameras have a very easy default WIFI password, like 12345678 / 012345678 or something like that.
I will highlight Someone that might be able to help @estore009

I see this model are not listed in the Blueskysea sub forum. https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/categories/blueskysea.284/ so maybe they should get that updated.

I can not remember if they have their own APP for accessing their cameras, most have a APP that cover several of their models, i would try and search the APP store and see what Blueskysea bring forth, maybe a APP will have a list of models it work with.
for sure using the wrong APP will not work.

for the most id wifi are not on default you turn that on by pressing one of the buttons on the camera, then you go to your phones wifi, find the camera wifi there and connect to it entering the password, then you exit your wifi settings on the phone and open the APP and it should then connect to the camera.

In the APP you can do all the settings, and you can playback recordings or DL them to the phone.

Personally as a oldie in dashcams i still prefer to put the memory card in a card reader on my PC, for me it feel much faster this was, especially if you have a fast card reader on a fast USB port, in that case you can playback footage directely from the memory card, something that will lag if you use a slow card reader on a slow USB port.
So my reader and USB port are USB 3.0

Hi kamkar,
Thanks for your advice. Still no luck in connecting to my phone. I have tried to message the people of the recommended app, but no response from them. I have had nothing but problems with the Blueskysea dealership trying to get information since the day I bought it. Again, thanks for your help.

I can see estore009 have not been on here since February 1, my highlight should reach them when they log on again.
I tested a dashcam a few years ago, wifi worked on it until one day it did not, i was still able to see the wifi on my phone, but i just was not able to connect to it using a range of phones and tablets.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Vortex Radar Off Topic 1
Back