Bluetooth button keeps disconnecting

This bug has been optimized in the newer firmware. We will release it soon, please wait for several more days.
I assume this was about the V1.3, which was released in June?
First the good news: I have installed the latest version and it indeed seems to help solve the connectivity (button does not need to be re-paired constantly).

Unfortunately, the button is still not working for me.
I can see that it is connected, clicking the bluetooth button will wake the dashcam from sleep. But it won't trigger a recording, only the button on the dashcam does that. I have reset and repaired, I don't find anything online about this error. With the new firmware there are some options to customize the bluetooth button actions, but I assume this only applies to the new version of the button? The primary button should always save the recording, correct?

I assume this was about the V1.3, which was released in June?
First the good news: I have installed the latest version and it indeed seems to help solve the connectivity (button does not need to be re-paired constantly).

Unfortunately, the button is still not working for me.
I can see that it is connected, clicking the bluetooth button will wake the dashcam from sleep. But it won't trigger a recording, only the button on the dashcam does that. I have reset and repaired, I don't find anything online about this error. With the new firmware there are some options to customize the bluetooth button actions, but I assume this only applies to the new version of the button? The primary button should always save the recording, correct?
Have you reset the camera as below after updating?
1724264699367.png

Back