Bought my A119s from springnow15 on Ebay earlier in the year. Good seller?

Their delivery will be faster as they seem to be warehousing in the USA as well. If you ever need to avail warranty though, in all probability you'll have to send the item back to China.

Buy from a seller that's based locally.

yep, they told me if I need warranty I need to ship to China...no thanks. I'll just buy another one vs pay to ship to China

yep, they told me if I need warranty I need to ship to China...no thanks. I'll just buy another one vs pay to ship to China
Since you're in the US, buy from a US seller. The first 2 that come to mind are Capture Your Action and OCDtronic. Both are reputable US sellers, and both are very active on this forum. To me they both have demonstrated excellent customer support. I've personally bought 2 a119s's from OCDtronic and have nothing but good things to say about him/them. I would feel confident in ordering from Capture Your Action as well.

We have a few auction bargains on eBay currently if you're looking to get a deal.

whenever I type in Viofo A119s to ebay the only sellers I see that say USA stock are springnow15....OCD Tronic doesn't even come up under any of the listings

whenever I type in Viofo A119s to ebay the only sellers I see that say USA stock are springnow15....OCD Tronic doesn't even come up under any of the listings

Their search engine indexing seems to be broken often. I'll private message you a link to the /usr/ocdtronic store

how come there are no A119s in the store? The only A119s I see is an auction? Seems like a lot of people bought their A119s from you, but your store doesn't have any listed?

That's correct, I said:

"We have a few auction bargains on eBay currently if you're looking to get a deal."

A119S V2's are flying off the shelf at full price (on Amazon) so don't need to discount them.

I don't have any A119S V1's remaining. I do have a handful of A119 V1's though.

I purchased an A119S version 2 from Amazon UK (a company called WonVon from China was selling them) the unit has been first class with no issues and I was looking at purchasing another one for the wife`s car however there now appears to be no company selling A119S version 2`s on Amazon UK or local UK sellers on E Bay. Does anyone in the UK know of any current UK sellers of this version 2 A119S please? (I would like to purchase it from UK should there be any warranty issues.)

I purchased an A119S version 2 from Amazon UK (a company called WonVon from China was selling them) the unit has been first class with no issues and I was looking at purchasing another one for the wife`s car however there now appears to be no company selling A119S version 2`s on Amazon UK or local UK sellers on E Bay. Does anyone in the UK know of any current UK sellers of this version 2 A119S please? (I would like to purchase it from UK should there be any warranty issues.)
Ask @viofo

Hi Sutton, thanks.. I did ask Viofo but they gave me a link this morning to an American company (Foxoffer) selling from USA but as I`m in UK I was really hoping to buy from a UK seller...

Thanks for pointing out my error ...

I recently bought an A119S V.2 from Amazon UK/WonVon complete with CPL filter, GPS mount and hardwire kit. I have now returned it to Amazon. The package arrived minus the GPS mount but Amazon quickly helped out there in getting one from another supplier. Then I found the camera would not format the brand new Lexar card I'd also just bought and the GPS co-ordinates didn't show up on the left of the camera screen although a single capital letter did. I liked the camera design & it would have fitted nicely behind my car's rear view mirror, but I was not prepared to fiddle about further.
I notice that WonVon no longer feature on Amazon. In fact there are no A119S V.2 units for sale on Amazon UK at all.

This is our local USA stock store,and we are authorised seller for Viofo dashcams,and we offer local warranty for replacement,no need to ship it back to China!

Is this true? When I contacted springnow15 on ebay regarding my A119s, I was told I need to ship it back to China for repairs/warranty work.

Is this true? When I contacted springnow15 on ebay regarding my A119s, I was told I need to ship it back to China for repairs/warranty work.
Sorry for that.
Could you mind to PM us your ebay id?so we can double check it with my CS,thanks for your time!
Regards,
Vicky

Back