Brandjuh's introduction

Brandjuh

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Dash Cam
FineVu CR-500HD + GPS(Front),Carcam (back),LS300,DOD LS430W
Hello All!

I'm Roel Smits, born 17-02-1989 in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, raised in Eersel (Netherland) and living in Eindhoven. Working as a freelancer-Photographer with as speciality making photo's for the press (Incidents, car crashes, fire, e.g), because I cant live from that I also work as Icecube deliver :lol:.

Since I have my drivers license (2008) I have use my compact camera as an DIY carcam, stiched with ducktape and later with an imported tripod with glasssuckers (?) on the front window, after that I bought a carcam from carcam.nl just a low res camera that I had build in my car, just did the job great, this year I have bought a simple 720P HD with LCD screen carcam from china that did the job for 6 months and then I falls of the windows and it was over haha. Since a few weeks I have bought the FineVU CR500HD + GPS an major upgrade and Iam very happy with it.

Iam have looked for a nice forum for posting my vids and drivers experiens where I get nice feedback and questions, I hope Iam at the good place here ;)

All my carcam videos are on youtube I have a playlist that you can found here: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 0gIKP218Yt badly it is all in Dutch, my new uploads are posted in English ;)

I will try to post some video's on the forum, but since I am now on vacations til 15-08 and the internet connection is very bad here, I will post the most after my vacations.

Do you have questions or commments? Let me know :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Introductions 8
Z Introductions 1
A Introductions 1
Back