Bread Maker?

They had you use a private ambulance? I don't ever remember an ambulance ride having a cost in MD.. At least in Balto, Harford and Cecil.
One of the fire station ambulances, they aen't private like one from a sanitarium. Times have evidently changed since you needed one. Trust me, I don't get confused when someone tells me that will be $500.00. If they had told me up front I would have jumped out!

One of the fire station ambulances, they aen't private like one from a sanitarium. Times have evidently changed since you needed one. Trust me, I don't get confused when someone tells me that will be $500.00. If they had told me up front I would have jumped out!

I've actually never been taken in a ambulance... But you're right, times must have changed. Up until about 9 years ago, I had a neighbor that was carted around in a ambulance about once a week.. Based on conversations with his wife, it was free then. When I was younger, I had friends in the Vol fire companies and they said it was free.

Up until about 4 or 5 years ago, I use to get hammered with donation requests from the local vol fire company.. Now I get one or 2 a year. I guess the county or someone is covering more of their costs...

Every one are cashing in now, on the money in peoples pockets, or the money in the tax chest.

For all the time i can remember the private company called Falck here have been doing all ambulance work, but in 2016 a dutch company called BIOS actually won the rights to do ambulances in the southern part of jutland.
Only Falck engaged in a smear and other forms of nasty campaign so BIOS dident last long and Falck as the only ones here had to take over.
I cant say any public or for that matter private company that have their fingers on tax money are anything but all nasty and sure as hell not cheap.

Also just seen in the news that yet another Danish bank ( well Nordic or Swedish maybe ) anyway they too have been deep into money laundering and this time not in a offshore branch in a Baltic country, but rather a stone throw or 2 from our parliament in our capitol.
IMO though we are talking about the 2 biggest banks here, both should loose their licence to do banking in this country, cuz there are no doubt at least they are incompetent dumb-asses and at worst filthy parasites.

Back