Buffered parking mode coming soon to the A129?

With a power bank will be recorded 5 minutes as normal recording after you will connect to the power bank and then the Parking Mode will start working.
Using HK3 the switching to PM will be in a couple of seconds.

enjoy,
Mtz

With a power bank will be recorded 5 minutes as normal recording after you will connect to the power bank and then the Parking Mode will start working.
Using HK3 the switching to PM will be in a couple of seconds.

enjoy,
Mtz
Yes. Thanks for the clarification.

Looks very promising!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thats great to know. Cant wait. Viofo is constantly improving its product via updates.

Buffered parking mode test videos from my front-facing and side-facing A129 cameras. As MTZ stated, the 35 second parking mode clips start approximately 15 seconds prior to motion detection.

Does it also work with G/impact sensor also?
Yes it works with motion or impact.

What I’d like to know is will it be possible to just work with impact, and not save videos if it only detects motion?

Yes it works with motion or impact.
According to @viofo 's post, I works with Motion Detection. They didn't mention Impact detection. We will see when they will release a version publicly.

According to @viofo 's post, I works with Motion Detection. They didn't mention Impact detection. We will see when they will release a version publicly.
Well the current auto detection mode uses both, so I can’t imagine they’d change it for the buffered mode?

Well, I hope/wish they will implement it for Auto Event detection as well! :)

Well if they if they do it so it can just be triggered by impact then I’ll definitely hardwire mine.

If it has to also trigger with movement then I won’t bother, as I mostly park my car in busy car parks or roads so it will just be constantly saving videos to the memory card!

Well if they if they do it so it can just be triggered by impact then I’ll definitely hardwire mine.

If it has to also trigger with movement then I won’t bother, as I mostly park my car in busy car parks or roads so it will just be constantly saving videos to the memory card!
Yes, in buffered parking mode, it also triggers with movement. While there is continuous movement, will keep recording.

Excited to try buffered parking when released. Curious if low bitrate option will be available for buffered parking mode? That way in busy areas it won't take up alot of memory space?

Yes, in buffered parking mode, it also triggers with movement. While there is continuous movement, will keep recording.
Is it not possible to make it so it only works with impact? I only want it to trigger if someone hits my car.

Back