Buggy Android App

luder888

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
B1W x2, G1W-C
I'm running version 1.8.5 on a Galaxy S9+ (Android version 9) and use the app to manage four B1Ws. I notice it has multiple issues:
  1. It is impossible to select 60Hz as the Frequency. The app simply doesn't allow you to select it. So mine is stuck at 50Hz.
  2. I want the video partition duration to be set to 3 minutes, but in the app it would show 3 minutes when it's actually 1 minute. I've had to switch it back and forth from 1 to 3 for it to stick, sometimes have to do it a few times. I think it might have gotten confused with the settings in my other cameras.

It is impossible to select 60Hz as the Frequency. The app simply doesn't allow you to select it. So mine is stuck at 50Hz.
Solved in V1.8.7 APP already! PM you the download link for this version!
I want the video partition duration to be set to 3 minutes, but in the app it would show 3 minutes when it's actually 1 minute. I've had to switch it back and forth from 1 to 3 for it to stick, sometimes have to do it a few times. I think it might have gotten confused with the settings in my other cameras.
You should click "recording start" icon to take recording after configuration, or it will stick to the previous video partition duration value "1-minute"

Solved in V1.8.7 APP already! PM you the download link for this version!

Hi estore. Will it be (i.e. 1.8.7) available in Play Store soon?
Can I have it in om, please? Thank you.

PM you already!

PM you already!
Sir, can you send me the new app also plz? My app says device information not found even after successfully connect. Thanks.

EDIT: sorry please ignore. I reinstalled the app and it works. Apparently it has to do with android update resetting the "permissions". Upon reinstall you "allow" twice again and we're back in business. Love this cam :)

Last edited:
Back